Super Bulldog Weekend RV Parking
The Mississippi Horse Park will be open for RV guests to stay on our grounds during Super Bulldog Weekend, April 11-15, 2019.
*The Horse Park WILL NOT be running shuttles during Super Bulldog Weekend.
- PLUG IN FEE: The plug in fee is a flat $150 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Monday). This includes water, electricity, dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility.
- DRY PARKING FEE: The dry parking fee is a flat $80 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Monday). This includes dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility.
- We will begin accepting online reservations at MONDAY, MARCH 4 at 10 am.
- All reservations must be made online in advance with a credit card at https://mshorsepark.com/rv-parking/
- No reservations or cancellations will be taken over the phone or on Facebook.
- You will select your RV site online. RV sites CANNOT be changed after payment has been made.
- Cancellations MUST be made by noon on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 to receive a refund. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. No cancellations will be taken over the phone.
- You may arrive beginning on Thursday at 8 am and must depart by noon on Monday.
- The RV box will be unlocked with your name on it upon arrival.
- Each site has power and water hook-ups. We do have a dump station on grounds if needed next to the RV office.
- There is a bathhouse in the center aisle of Barn 3 and we also have 6 restrooms/showers in the white facility next to the RV office.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Rules and Regulations
- Equipment and all three barns are off limits except for the restrooms in Barn 3. They are secured to ensure safety of all guests.
- We encourage parents to bring outdoor activities for children to play in grassy areas, but please do not let them in the barns.
The Mississippi Horse Park nor MSU is not responsible for any damaged, tampered, or stolen items or any other violation that may occur while staying on the grounds.
If you have any questions, you may reach Dana Traywick in the MS Horse Park office at 662-325-9350 or e-mail email@example.com.