Football RV Parking
Information Below for the 2020 Football Season and subject to change.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Shuttles will NOT be provided. You will be responsible for transportation to and from the game.
- Our shower/restroom facility will be open but we encourage you to use your own to eliminate as much public contact as possible.
- We will not be parking RV's on grounds during the MSU vs Vanderbilt game (November 7) due to an event that was already scheduled.
- The MS Horse Park is located on MSU's campus and will be following all guidelines. In accordance with guidelines established in Executive Order 1519 from Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves, tailgating will not be permitted on MSU’s campus this season. This prohibition applies to all tailgating, picnics, fanfare areas, and the like. RVs parked on the MSU campus this season will not be permitted to have social gatherings or other outside activities. Examples include tailgating outside the RV, cooking, watching tv and congregating with others, or the like outside the RV. RV's parked on University property may be utilized as a temporary dwelling only.
- PLUG IN FEE: The plug in fee is a flat $150 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Sunday). This includes water, electricity, dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility.
- DRY PARKING FEE: The dry parking fee is a flat $80 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Sunday). This includes dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility. Dry parking means you will not have plug ins but you can run your generator.
- All reservations must be made online in advance with a credit card at www.mshorsepark.com beginning Monday, September 21 at 10 am.
- No reservations or cancellations will be taken over the phone or on Facebook.
- You will select your RV site online and be able to reserve for multiple games
- RV sites CANNOT be changed after payment has been made.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Cancellations MUST be made by 5 pm on the FRIDAY the week prior to the game to receive a refund. Please e-mail email@example.com to cancel. We do not accept cancellations over the phone.
- vs Arkansas - due Friday, Sept 25
- vs Texas A&M - due Friday, Oct 9
- vs Auburn - due Friday, Nov 6
- vs Missouri - due Friday, Nov 27
- Cancellations are submitted as soon as they are received. However, depending on your bank, it could take up to three weeks to reflect on your statement.
- You may arrive beginning on Thursday at 8 am prior to the game and must depart by 2 pm on Sunday.
- You CANNOT leave your RV on grounds in between games.
- The RV box will be unlocked with your name on it upon arrival.
- Each plug in site has power and water hook-ups. We do have a dump station on grounds if needed next to the RV office.
- There is a bathhouse in the center aisle of Barn 3 and we also have 6 restrooms/showers in the white facility next to the RV office.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are kept on a leash and are cleaned up after.
- Fire pits and grills are welcome as long as they are kept in the gravel.
- Dry parking means you will not have plug ins but you can run your generator.
- If you are dry parking, you need to park in the top lot closest to the road with plug in spots 1-45, to the left of Barn 1 or to the right of Barn 3 as seen in diagram above.
- Dry parking spots will not be assigned and will be on a first come, first serve basis. This means you can park anywhere you want in the designated areas but you will not be assigned an actual spot.
Rules and Regulations
- In the past, we experienced some vandalism and mischievous behavior during football season and our surveillance cameras showed that it was from youth staying on grounds.
- Equipment and all three barns are off limits except for the restrooms in Barn 3. They are secured to ensure safety of all guests.
- Pets are welcome but please keep them on a leash. Children play in all of the grassy areas so please clean up after them.
The Mississippi Horse Park nor MSU is not responsible for any damaged, tampered, or stolen items or any other violation that may occur while staying on the grounds.
If you have any questions, you may reach Dana Traywick in the MS Horse Park office at 662-325-9350 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.