Football RV Parking
Tailgate at the MS Horse Park!
*Info Below is Subject to Change each year.
Golf Cart Policy on Campus
Click HERE to review MSU's policy for golf carts on campus.
*Information for football season will be posted after Super Bulldog Weekend. We usually begin accepting reservations for football season at the beginning of July. If you would be like to added to our e-mail mailing list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Below is for Super Bulldog Weekend April 19-23, 2018.
*We WILL NOT be running shuttles during Super Bulldog Weekend!
- PLUG IN FEE: The plug in fee is a flat $150 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Monday). This includes water, electricity, dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility.
- DRY PARKING FEE: The dry parking fee is a flat $80 fee for the weekend (Thursday-Monday). This includes dump station, Wi-Fi and shower/restroom facility.
- All reservations must be made online in advance with a credit card. We will begin accepting reservations for Super Bulldog Weekend on Wednesday, February 7 at 10 am.
- No reservations or cancellations will be taken over the phone or on Facebook.
- RV sites CANNOT be changed after payment has been made.
- Cancellations MUST be made by noon on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 to receive a full refund. Please e-mail email@example.com to cancel. We do not accept cancellations over the phone.
- You may arrive beginning on Thursday at 8 am prior to the game and must depart by noon on Monday.
- The RV box will be unlocked with your name on it upon arrival.
- Each site has power and water hook-ups. We do have a dump station on grounds if needed next to the RV office.
- There is a bathhouse in the center aisle of Barn 3 and we also have 6 restrooms/showers in the white facility next to the RV office.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Rules and Regulations
- In the past, we experienced some vandalism and mischievous behavior during football season and our surveillance cameras showed that it was from youth staying on grounds.
- Equipment and all three barns are off limits except for the restrooms in Barn 3. They are secured to ensure safety of all guests.
- We encourage parents to bring outdoor activities for children to play in grassy areas, but please do not let them in the barns.
The Mississippi Horse Park nor MSU is not responsible for any damaged, tampered, or stolen items or any other violation that may occur while staying on the grounds.
If you have any questions, you may reach Dana Traywick in the MS Horse Park office at 662-325-9350 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.