Football RV Parking
Tailgate at the MS Horse Park!
The Mississippi Horse Park invites you to park your RV on our grounds again this year during football season. We will begin accepting reservations for football season on Monday, July 10 at 10 am. If you would like to be added to our RV e-mail list, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Info Below is Subject to Change each year.
Golf Cart Policy on Campus
Click HERE to review MSU's policy for golf carts on campus.
- PLUG IN FEE: The plug in fee is a flat $150 per weekend (Thursday-Sunday). This includes water, electricity, dump station, Wi-Fi, shower/restroom facility and shuttle service to and from the game.
- DRY PARKING FEE: The dry parking fee is a flat $80 per weekend (Thursday-Sunday). This includes dump station, Wi-Fi, shower/restroom facility and shuttle service to and from the game.
- All reservations must be made online in advance with a credit card.
- We will begin accepting reservations on Monday, July 10 at 10 am.
- No reservations or cancellations will be taken over the phone or on Facebook.
- You will select your RV site online and be able to reserve for multiple games.
- RV sites CANNOT be changed after payment has been made.
- Cancellations MUST be made by noon on Tuesday prior to the game to receive a full refund. Please e-mail email@example.com to cancel. We do not accept cancellations over the phone.
- You may arrive beginning on Thursday at 8 am prior to the game and must depart by noon on Sunday.
- MSU vs Ole Miss: Since the Egg Bowl will be played on Thursday, guests may begin arriving at 8 am on Wednesday, November 22 and must depart by noon on Sunday, November 26. Early arrival only applies to this game.
- You CANNOT leave your RV on grounds between games.
- The RV box will be unlocked with your name on it upon arrival.
- All guests staying on grounds are allowed to ride the shuttle. The fee is included in reservation.
- Each site has power and water hook-ups. We do have a dump station on grounds if needed next to the RV office.
- There is a bathhouse in the center aisle of Barn 3 and we also have 6 restrooms/showers in the white facility next to the RV office.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Rules and Regulations
- In the past, we experienced some vandalism and mischievous behavior during football season and our surveillance cameras showed that it was from youth staying on grounds.
- Equipment and all three barns are off limits except for the restrooms in Barn 3. They are secured to ensure safety of all guests.
- We encourage parents to bring outdoor activities for children to play in grassy areas, but please do not let them in the barns.
The Mississippi Horse Park nor MSU is not responsible for any damaged, tampered, or stolen items or any other violation that may occur while staying on the grounds.
If you have any questions, you may reach Dana Traywick in the MS Horse Park office at 662-325-9350 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.