Horse Poor Barrel Race
September 11-13, 2020
NEW RULES DUE TO COVID-19:
- Social distancing will be required and strictly enforced throughout the weekend. All individuals and/or family groups should maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more between others at all times and wash hands frequently. There will be hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building for you to utilize.
- Facial coverings are required when entering the building with the exception of those coming in to compete. Please bring your own mask/face covering or you will not be allowed inside the building. This applies to all competitors, spectators, vendors and staff. If anyone is not following the rules, they will be asked to leave and/or disqualified.
- Indoor arena capacity will be limited to a 25% capacity inside at a time. Please limit your time in the building while watching others compete. When seated inside the building, leave open rows and seats beside any individuals or family groups. Please exit as quickly as possible when done. A live webcast will be available to watch outside the building.
- Facility showers/restrooms should be limited to only those who do not have any other showering options. If you normally use the facility showers/restrooms for convenience, but do have a shower in your trailer we ask that you use your personal accommodations for this event.
- The show office will be open but social distancing will be practiced with a limited number of people allowed in at one time. To limit as much onsite office interactions as possible, please pre-enter if you know you are coming. Please add any additional stalls, RV’s, shavings, etc before the online entries close on September 3 at noon.
- Please note that Starkville/Oktibbeha County has a mask ordinance in place requiring them to be worn in all businesses including restaurants.